What will a business school of the future look like? Experiential, inclusive and multi-modal note experts in a recent video from AACSB, the premier accreditor that sanctions business programs offered through Clarkson University’s David D. Reh School of Business. To demonstrate, what we noticed is that AACSB’s vision closely resembles what our Reh School programs look like today.
Clarkson offers a range of opportunities for students interested in earning their MBA. The business world is evolving rapidly, and whether you are interested in an online or on-campus MBA, or in a healthcare-focused MBA (HMBA), Clarkson will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in an ever-changing marketplace.
Five Fast Facts about Clarkson’s MBA
- Did you know that the U.S. News & World Report ranked Clarkson’s online MBA program as one of the top-100 in the nation? This year, the program also ranked in the top-65 Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans.
- Furthermore, a key advantage of pursuing a Clarkson MBA is that students with a 3.3 or higher undergraduate GPA from a regionally accredited institution in the US are automatically admitted. GPA below 3.3 or your college is not regionally accredited in the US? Apply and your application will undergo the standard review process.
- Coming from a healthcare background? Students who enroll in the HMBA program may also be eligible for graduate course waivers to reduce total course load and cost if prior coursework qualifies. In addition, the Healthcare Leadership Fellows program includes specialized funding for qualified HMBA students interested in attending classes in-person at Clarkson’s Capital Region Campus (CRC) in Schenectady, NY.
- You do not need to have a business degree to be eligible to pursue a Clarkson MBA. Regardless of your background, you can still apply for admission and benefit from the many opportunities offered by Clarkson’s Reh School of Business.
- Are you a number cruncher? In addition to our MBA programs, the Reh School offers a Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Leadership and Healthcare Data Analytics MS. These programs are designed to meet the needs of students with different backgrounds and interests, whether you prefer to study on-campus or online.
Invest in your Future
Your future MBA must cultivate adaptability. As the business world evolves, Clarkson’s MBA graduates must be able to pivot quickly and adapt to new circumstances. Without a doubt, our MBA programs foster adaptability by emphasizing real-world problem-solving and offering experiential learning opportunities. Graduates are equipped to navigate the challenges of a dynamic business environment.
Consider the David D. Reh School of Business at Clarkson University for your graduate studies. Request more information or apply today! And finally, remember that Clarkson’s Graduate Admissions team is here to help. For a full list of graduate programs, visit here. Additional questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-631-9831.