The Reh School of Business is waiving its requirement for GMAT or GRE scores temporarily for all applicants seeking to start their graduate business degree in the summer 2020 quarter, fall 2020 semester/quarter, winter 2021 quarter or spring 2021 semester/quarter; and permanently for Clarkson undergraduate students who who have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and have completed a minimum of 90 hours of coursework at the time of application.
- Accelerated MBA (residential program at the Potsdam campus)
- Online MBA (online program with one three-day in-person session required.)
- MS in Supply Chain Management (available entirely online)
- MBA in Healthcare Management (available online, in-person at the Capital Region campus, or as a mix of the two formats. All students are required to attend two in-person weekend sessions.)
- MS in Healthcare Data Analytics (online program with two in-person weekend sessions at the Capital Region Campus required.)
- MS in Clinical Leadership (available online, in-person at the Capital Region campus, or as a mix of the two formats.)
Merit-based scholarships are still available, and awards will be based on academic achievements.
Our graduate business programs provide a solid business foundation with enough electives to tailor your degree to your career goals. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Clarkson’s Reh School of Business in the top 100 nationally in this year’s rankings for Best Business Schools for our full-time MBA program, Best Online MBA Programs and Best Online Master’s in Business Programs (Excluding MBA).